Featured Aircraft Broadcast Package
Our broadcast distribution list of over 30,000 potential buyers contains more REAL contacts than any other service out there, PERIOD!
With 20+ years of experience, we have the most relevant list of dealers, aircraft owners, private buyers, FBOs, & corporate customers!
Aircraft Marketing Package Includes…
- BROADCAST – Full page e-mail broadcast to thousands of registered Retail Buyers & Aircraft Dealers!
- ONLINE ADS – A featured aircraft’s specs & photos are shown on ALL pages at FindAircraft.com.
- AIRMAIL ADS – Your ad with photo is featured in our popular airmail newsletter read by thousands daily.
- SEARCH ENGINE – Your ad is featured at the top of all relevant aircraft searches at FindAircraft.com.
- WEEKLY SUMMARY – Your aircraft’s photo ad is included in our weekly summary email reports.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – Featured on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Only $150/Month (Discounted Packages Available)- Call 1-800-745-1700
I’m always very happy with the excellent service we receive from you and ADN. We track our referrals and you are consistently the top referrer to our website. We value the relationship we have and look forward to many years of working together ahead of us. Thank you again for all you do for O’Gara!Ashley Charnley
We have maintained a relationship with ADN for many years. They provide exceptional customer service, great advertising rates, and a diverse range of services that suit our advertising needs perfectly. It is always a pleasure to work with them. Thanks to ADN for all of their hard work!Jenn Buchanan
The experience we have had with ADN has always been very professional and friendly. Personnel at ADN are always ready to assist our needs and help us in any way to make our advertising as easy as possible.Carolyn Hyatt
As a company focused on sales and marketing, it means a lot that our customer service rep really understands our business and follows our success personally. We appreciate ADN’s friendly, no pressure service and get good results from their eBlasts.René Banglesdorf